Pussy Hairs Pussy Hairs

gay

but thats just my taste xD , and expressing your taste and opinion over plain crap is what NG is all about...and sometimes something nice comes along (This not beeing it xD)

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

dude i hate you

I hate you for making this a to be continued episode, this is just so fucking good, im totally in the story and then at the peek of excitement you just make it : to be concluded. I hate you and if you dont finish the 2nd part of this episode fast then im going to kill you

FINISH THIS EPISODE!!!! rawr i want to watch joe zombie!!!

DBZ - Go Go Gogeta DBZ - Go Go Gogeta

Budokai RULESZ0RZZZZ

I gave everything a 0 because I was too lazy to scroll further down to the high numbers. Still this deserves a 0 and btw: BUDOKAI RULES W00TZ0RZ (Excuse me im going to play budokai 3 now)

Mafia RPG Mafia RPG

no graphics :(

I absolutely love mafia rpgs even though I think mafiarpg is one of the worst ones out there.

I like the style but the fact that there werent any graphics really cut me off, put in some graphics with your style and it should be a good flash.

Stick Vs Human 2 Stick Vs Human 2

A.W.E.S.O.M.E

Great man, total new concept. Ur the best, I realllly like this and just poof its great wow w00t nevermind. Just keep up the work :) I'd love to see more of this.

Mobster Mobster

Beatifull

This is actually the first mafia flash that is a bit more serious and that follows some of the mafia guidelines making it more realistic. One thing: Mustaches are against the mob rules, shave them! :)

Mafia Story: Chapter 2 Mafia Story: Chapter 2

WTF

Dude, I totally agree with the poster before, this is shit, just like all the other mafia flash on newgrounds are shit, the stories are shit, the whole thing is done so badlY. YOU dont know anything about the mafia.

MattShaw responds:

If i knew something about the mafia, I wouldn't have submitted this as a spoof.

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

hmmz

hmmz, only 65 kills, could have been better. :P

Rebel Burger Ep.1 Rebel Burger Ep.1

Definatly worth watching

This is so good, not your average shoot that blows head off blood here blood there. Actually a story, this is something I really like and something I really am going to follow, cant wait to see more of your work :)

Doofie Doofie

bad

Bad, didnt like it at all. It isnt funny to see him die, the sounds not good, animation is ok. But it just isnt fun, the ways in which he dies are just.....boring.